Tuesday 20 October 2009

Front and back cd cover


Front CD cover


The title of the CD cover is 'Let's go Party' and the images I have chosen to go on it are associated with young teenage girls and parties. I took these picture from internet then I used magic wand and rubber to make background disappear from the chosen things. I have chosen things like glasses, shoes, make-up, jewellery and a hand bag because young girls like to dress up like that when they are going to a party. There is also a glass of drink and a radio because these are things teenagers do when they go to the party. The main colours I used are black, pink and white. This is because pink is associated with girls, black to represent night time and white to show contrast. The words 'Let's go Party' are written on a front cover in red to make it stand out. I took the background from internet then I made a big and small circle with a rubber in there then I coloured the background.




Back CD cover


For my back cover I drew pink purple bubbles to make flashy and funky background. I used music notes to look more of disco concept. The roses and bracelet are normally what girls wants and to show that girls loves cute stuffs. I filled song tracks with numbers with colors. The font I used in my tracks are stylish and bold to make it attractive and party concept. Normally the songs are disco style, it has rock, Hip-Hop and R'N'B genres to make it more funky and catchy songs.


I would say the teenagers and young girls to be the target audience. I used the name 'Falak Maqbool' for my own CD cover.


Promoting my first CD cover I would expect more people to recognize me and buy my CD so that I would be able to gain more fans and always entertain them in a good way.


For making my CD cover first I used A3 paper and drew in a roughly way so that I could see whether what kind of ideas I could get more. Later I used 'Fireworks' from computer to make it more attractive. I used various tools like pencil, colours, fonts magic wand and rubber to make exact CD cover I made in A3 paper. But some of the sketches didn't work out. So, I used pencil and colour to make it more of a disco comcept. Finally I finished my CD cover and filled it with funky colours. Now I just need to notice my target audience whether they find it attractive and funky or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment