Tuesday 2 February 2010

CD cover


This is the CD cover I made it is called  ‘Friends’ because as I took this pictures I was not quite sure what I was trying to do. But later I decided that its better to reference towards relationships which I decided to do is friends. I made this cover to make it more fresh and simple Cd cover to show friendship in the front view and as for background which reflects a clean and happy greenery environment and good friendship. I used this concept to acknowledge in more in friends as one group of girls smiling together and other two images which is of a one boy and a girl are also smiling shown in the picture shows that even if they are far away they are still have friendship towards each other. The Cd cover is quite simple but it has a good expression to focus on relationship in friends whether they are simple or different in culture. The Cd cover is aimed at young people. I kept a frame on three girls to make a remembrance photo as it is shown. The font I used in the centre part of the CD cover is the title called ‘Friends’ to show that it is about good companion in good relationship.
As for this CD cover the main point is to describe friends like a ‘yellow moon’ because moon changes simultaneously everyday in each year as it gets darker and turns brighter when it is full moon so when friends grow up every year everything change so even friends are distant away there still interaction with and may have strong bond with each other. 
I used fireworks to make it by using layers. Firstly I put on the background picture. Then I put the three close up pictures together and took out the background by using magic wand, lasso and a eraser. I made three close up picture smaller and place them at the top. I put close up of the girl on the right hand side and made it little bit bigger than the other three pictures. On the left hand sides I put close up picture of the boy and made it bigger than all the others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment