Tuesday 2 February 2010

Task 1


I used keynote presentation to produce my plan to making a CD cover. Firstly I researched pictures on the internet. Then I chose two images and used these for my CD cover presentation.
This CD cover shows us the four members of the ‘Beatles’ crossing the road with trees and cars on either side and a clear blue sky.
E.g. this Cd cover is of the ‘Beatles’ from which I have taken the idea of close up pictures and background.
I am going to take a picture for the background to my CD cover. The background will be of a small cottage, green scenery, a road and blue sky similar to the Cd cover of the band. I will take pictures of 5 students which I am going to use as close up pictures.
For my task 1 I am going to make a CD cover. I need a camera to take the pictures. I will take close up pictures of five different people from different angles for my Cd cover on Friday 23rd October, 2009. I am going to take the picture for the background on Tuesday 3 November, 2009 for my Cd cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment