Tuesday 2 February 2010

NCFE-Sequencing


I am finished introduction for my NCFE music and I also finished A and B section. I am started doing A1 section.
In my introduction I have used 1 to 9 bars and I am also continued introduction in A section. The notes I have used for my introduction is C3, B2, G2, A2 and instrument I have used is String Violin section 01. 

For my A section instrument I have used is Electric Bass Deep & Hard bass, Woodwinds Oboe Legato and Mixed Choir. Deep & Hard bass I have used 9 to 15 bars and the notes I have used is C2, B1,G2, A2. Oboe Legato I have used 12 to 19 bars and the notes I have used is C1, F1, A2, G2, D2, C2. Mixed Choir I have used 14 to 25 bars and the notes I have used is E2, F2, G2, A2, B1, A 1. 

In section B I continued one instrument of section A is Deep & Hard. For my Section B instrument I have used Woodwinds Oboe Legato and South Asian Indian & Middle Eastern Kit. Oboe Legato I have used 25 to 40 bars and the notes I have used is C 2, B1, A1, D2, A2, G 2, B2. Indian & Middle Eastern Kit I have used 30 to 46 bars and the notes I have used A1, B1, C 2, D2, E2, F 2, G 2, A2, F 1, G 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment